Education Special Offers
One month free trial Special Offer
Fibreplus would like to offer a Special Promotion to public schools and PTE's who want to upgrade to fibre from ADSL or VDSL. Or if your current fibre provider does not provide the service you require.
- What’s the Special Offer?
Receive a one month free trial of Business Starter or Business Super package, at the end of the trial you can choose to continue the service or end the service with no obligation.
The only cost for the trial is an installation fee of $315+gst for a standard install, POA for non-standard installs.
Should you choose to continue the Service, if you sign up for a 2 year contract you'll recieve an extra month free! that's a saving of $400 to $600
This promotion is valid until the close of business on the 15/12/2017.
This promotion is valid for all of New Zealand, subject to fibre(Vector fibre or UFB) availbility at your address.
If you sign for a 2 year contract by this date you will receive an extra month of high speed internet free of charge free of charge.
- How do I register?
Simply click the blue button below and fill in the form.
By registering you are under no obligion to sign up, we use the details to call/email you back to discuss your requirements further.
Business Packages - InfiNet
|Package Name||Vector/UFB Bandwidth||Monthly Price|
|Business Starter||100 Mbps down, 100Mbps up||$200|
|Business Super||200 Mbps down, 200Mbps up||$300|
* Prices exclude GST and are based on a 2 year contract, with the first month free
* A one off install fee of $315 +GST applies to all new standard installs
* Subject to availaibilty of Vector Fibre or suitable UFB
Feel free to call one of our helpful staff on 0800 EDUNET (0800 338 638)
Why choose EduNet?
EduNet For Public Schools
EduNet Standard has a low contention ratio of 6:1 or less
EduNet Plus offers no contention for schools that require this level of connectivity.
EduNet For PTEs
EduNet Standard has a low contention ratio of 6:1 or less.
EduNet Plus offers no contention for PTEs that require this level of connectivity
An education network (IPVPN) solution which connects education providers, such as PTEs and schools with multiple locations to each other, their suppliers and the internet
Reliability & Quality
* EduNet is not a re-badged consumer service, it is specially designed to be dedicated to the Education market
* Vector Communications is part of Vector, one of the largest owners and managers of multi-network infrastructure in NZ
* The staff at FibrePlus are professional EduNet UFB specialists
* EduNet gives schools unmetered access to rich content, educational services and national internet at up to 1 Gbps, with EduNet Internet at up to 100 Mbps
* Schools can control their ICT spending with flat-rate charging, and have the option to effectively outsource services to the Cloud for further savings
Fibre solutions where possible utilise the Vector network for speed and quality. Vector has an established presence in the major centres in NZ. For further reach we can also deliver solutions on the UFB network
Fibreplus is a certified EduNet Partner